martes, 7 de abril de 2009

Bienvenidos!

Hola amigos!
We have decided to start a blog to make it easier for you to keep in touch with the friends you´ve made at Instituto Chac-Mool. If you have pictures of your time here with us in Cuernavaca, please send! We love to reminisce and I would like to share some pictures with everyone through the blog as well. Here are some pictures that our dear friend Martin sent us. Those of you who remember the Mexico-USA soccer game are sure to get a laugh!

Before and After!

5 comentarios:

  1. I love to see the faces of the students that I coordinated trips for! I hope everyone sends in their photos. I wish I could meet each and every student in person and not just through email and by phone.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Also, join me on Twitter!
    http://twitter.com/sherryhowell

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hahaha, nice too see the staff kept their promise, I wish I could of been there to witness it.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡HOLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar